Sunday 6 September 2015

COLLEGE!

So college has arrived and I'm already stressing and I don't start till Monday I don't understand why I'm so nervous I'm normally quite confident but I think starting somewhere new has hit me a little as I won't be with any of my friends as they are doing different courses to me. I know college is about making new friends but it's weird for me because I've been so used to staying in one place and I've gotten so comfortable to secondary school!!!!!!!
But to change the conversation I've had a few emails about how to deal with family situations I love how so many people trust me I love you all I hope my replies had helped and that your problems have been resolved. Don't be afraid to email me of comment none of the conversation is spoken about to anyone so if you need advice I'm always here :)

Email: demifitzsimons@yahoo.co.uk
Email 2: demifitzsimons1@outlook.com

Enjoy college and school ladies and gents :::)))

No comments:

Post a Comment