Sunday 28 June 2015

Preparing for College and Work!

(I'm also changing my writing)
So today i've just been hit with that I have a tour and taster day at my college while also starting work next wednesday while my college tour is tuesday which doesn't really give me any space to rest.
However, I was told that my uncle had died :( and that the funeral was on the 1st so that meant I couldn't go work that day which luckly my boss Viv understood and allowed me to start on the 2nd instead.
When I first found out about my uncle I didn't really handle it well I just couldn't stop crying but I'm getting better at talking about it and excepting the fact that he has gone and isn't coming back but I know he's always there for everyone in my family! R.I.P Uncle Charlie.
But this hasn't stopped my ambition for college and getting my dream job (nurse). Hopefully when I get my degree in nursing I want to go into the army and help our soldiers that fight for us and our country! But I hope you all have a great summer holidays and get all the grades you deserve!
#dailylifeproblems


No comments:

Post a Comment