Thursday 2 April 2015

Day 5 & 6

So the past two days I've just lost my boy best friends :( I haven't really spoke to anyone about it as it's been killing me inside I don't know what to do! The reason I have lost him is because he has a girlfriend and she was getting jealous of mine and his friendship but I was harmless most of our conversations are about her so I couldn't see what I was doing wrong; so I texted her asking what I have done wrong and she said she was worried how close I was with him. So me being me I said I'll stop speaking to him as much but after that he just blanks me and I know it sounds weird but I loved him in a way but most people love there best friends but I'm so upset I can't sleep and all I can think about is the situation. I don't really have anyone to talk to so i thought I would blog it but I hope your all okay night guys! #dailylifeproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment