Friday 27 March 2015

Day 1

Hi my names Demi, today I've created a blog to talk about my problems and normal daily life however I will give tips on how to get through tough times in life all you have to do is comment or email me and I will post a blog or email you back on how to get through your problem! So anyways today my day has been a bit eventful and its only 9:30am; so today I woke up cleaned my teeth had a shower like anyone would but I look on my phone a huge group argument on my friends group chat I was so surprised this was there first argument! However I didn't want to get involved as it might get worse so I left it. Can anyone relate to this; I get scared when things like this happen? But now I'm getting ready to go out, hope you all have a great day. love you all Demi xx Emails - demifitzsimons1@Gmail.com or demifitzsimons@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment